Monday, November 16, 2009

Thank you Molly from Book Reviews by Buuklvr81!!! Another Award!




Molly from Book Reviews by Buuklvr81
bestwoed upon us this beautiful award.

The rules of this one is to list ten honest things about me and then pass the award on to ten other book bloggers.

1. I absolutely love to write!

2. When I'm not writing I normally can't stop reading.

3. The only place I've been other than around Ling Island is (I think) Pennsylvania.

4. I can't stand drinking water, but I know I have to. lol!

5. I am also overly obsessed with the Amish.

6. My favorite authors are Karen Kingsbury and Beverly Lewis.

7. I'm homeschooled!

8. I attend A Beka Academy at my computer every day.

9. I love to bake cookies, and not only during Christmas time.

10. I dream of moving to Pennsylvania when I get older.

You must hang in there as to the people I will pass this on to. Considering we don't have all that many followers just yet, I can not pass this on just yet. But as time goes on, and hopefully our number of followers grow, I will definitely pass this on.

Thanks for being patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment