Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Another Award!!



My friend Molly from Book Reviews by Buuklvr81 gave us this wonderful award.
Thanks Molly, you're the greatest!

Here are the rules of the "One Lovely Blog Award": Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award up to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Since me and my friend are really just starting out I can only give this award to three people.
They are:

Amanda from Untitled, Anonymous

Zach from Chester
and
Ira from The Jesus Freak Blog

1 comment:

  1. You have another award awaiting you at my blog! Please let me know when you pick it up!
    Blessings to you both!

    Here is your award!

    ReplyDelete