Wednesday, November 11, 2009

G.I. Joe Rise of the Cobra


From the Egyptian desert to deep below the polar ice caps, the elite G.I. JOE team uses the latest in next-generation spy and military equipment to fight the corrupt arms dealer Destro and the growing threat of the mysterious Cobra organization to prevent them from plunging the world into chaos.

First off, let me just say that this was one of those movies that we wanted to see in the theater, but wasn't very sure about it. After all, the previews made it out to be a movie with parts that you'd have to fast forward if you watched at home, but honestly, it didn't have any adult situations in it except for a few kisses here and there. Otherwise, this movie was filled with action, suspense, mystery, and a whole lot of G.I. Joes. My sister described it as being outstanding, and I definitely agree with her. This movie will leave you sitting on the edge of you seat, dying to know what happens. Full of unexpected twists and turns, you'll find yourself sucked into the plot, most likely leaving your mouth hanging wide open. This movie is rated PG-13 for intense sequences of violence (but no blood) and mayhem throughout, as well as some bad language. But otherwise, this was a truly awesome movie. The only problem I had was the fact that they left it open for another movie, and now we have to wait for them to make it to see what happens! I'd definitely give this movie two thumbs up!

Love in Jesus,
Elyssa =)

3 comments:

  1. Man Elyssa! You made this movie sound great!!!My 5 year old sees this advertised on TV and keeps asking me for it...since it doesn't have anything more than kissing in it I will have to break down and get it for him for Christmas!! Thanks for sharing!!!

    Blessings!
    ~Molly~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Molly! We all loved it!

    ReplyDelete