Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Wednesday's Song of the Week #6

Christmas is finally here, my friends!!! This will be our last bunch of Christmas songs before Christmas, and only one more Wednesday in this month. I hope you enjoy each and every one of them, and I hope they warm your heart as well as rock your Christmas. This time you might be surprised to hear one song that isn't a normal thing on here. It's a little bit louder, but not the worst I could do. Once again I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a beautiful New Year.
Here are your songs:

#1 White Christmas by Bing Crosby

#2 Christmas Shoes by FM Static

And our worship song will be...

#3 In Me by Casting Crowns

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!
Em<333

*These songs will be played on the playlist at the bottom of this blog.*

No comments:

Post a Comment