Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wenesday's song of the Week! #3

So it's that time of the week again, time for Wednesday's song of the week. This week, considering it's the first Wednesday of December, I thought I'd give you a little more than normal. How about three songs? Personally I think we're going to have to take this thing all throughout December. Christmastime is definitely here!

#1 God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen by Jars of Clay

#2 It Cam Upon A Midnight Clear by Sixpence None the Richer

And for our third song I thought I'd give you more of a worship song, since we should always be worshiping our Savior!

#3 Jesus Messiah by Chris Tomlin


Merry Christmas!


*All these songs will be featured on the bottom playlist.*

2 comments:

  1. Awesome song picks Emily!!! Can't wait to see what you pick next week:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Emily, what great songs. I really am getting into the Christmas Spirit....so much to do, so little time...Most importantly spread peace on earth and good will to men...Our Precious Jesus......xoxo

    ReplyDelete