Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tenth Avenue North


Okay, so I've been listening to a lot of music lately, and surprisingly it's not always the same genre. For me it doesn't take much for the band to be great. As long as it follows the guidelines I've set. But over the weeks I've come to know (and love) the music of Tenth Avenue North. For some time now I've been seeing this bands video on JCTV, and considering their new to the music industry that's not a bad start. To me I've been seeing God work in their music and through their music. The lead singer, Mike Donehey has truly received a God given gift to sing. With his vocals and the lyrics the band has created I really believe they will go far. As for the songs, well they are unbelievably amazing. You know how some bands are just plain addicting? Well, this is definitely one of those bands.
With songs like,
Love Is Here,
Lift Us Up To Fall,
By Your Side,
Hold My Heart...and many others this band will truly keep you singing all day long.
As for being a Christian band, well if it's not obvious then all i can tell you is check them out. This band will definitely lift you spirits when you're down, and just make you feel good.

Thanks to the whole Tenth Avenue North team for blessing us with this amazing CD, and we hope to hear many other songs from them as well.

If you are interested in checking out Tenth Avenue North and their songs here's the link to check out their website:
http://www.tenthavenuenorth.com/

I hope you all have a blessed week and an amazing month of September,
Emily <333

No comments:

Post a Comment