Monday, August 24, 2009

The First of Many (Hopefully)

Okay, so this is my first time blogging. This blog will basically be my thoughts on certain things like: movies, bands, books, and other things that come to my mind over time. I won't bore you with the weird moments in my life, but I will share things that interest me. If something happens in my life that I think you would enjoy, you can trust me to come here first and tell you.
Just so you know this blog will be run by me and my best friend. We have decided to bring to the blogging world our Christian views on all the things I have mentioned above.
Bare with us as we get started because neither of us have ever done thing sort of thing before. We will do our best to give you our sincere opinions of whatever it is we review here on Daughter's of the King. I hope you enjoy what we bring.
Have a nice day in Christ.
Emily <33

3 comments:

  1. Hi Emily! Thanks for sending me a link to your blog! If you need any help, just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Emily! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!
    You're so wonderful. =)

    ReplyDelete